I Was A Gullible Person – Part 2

If you haven’t already, I recommend reading my other blog post I posted yesterday to understand this one a bit better. I decided to split it because I knew that blog post would be to long otherwise. Here’s a link: https://erms3anika16.edublogs.org/2017/03/16/i-was-a-gullible-person-14/

…Speaking of staining clothes I was at lunch one day with the rest of my class and one boy took out a bag of pomegranate his mom packed him in his lunch. A lot of us hasn’t seen them before because it’s a bit of an exotic fruit. So it caught some attention and we were all asking a bunch of questions about it. And then the boy said “Did you know pomegranate can stain your clothes forever and it’ll never come off?!” *GASP* Woah! That must be one powerful fruit! It never comes out? Not even with the power of OXICLEAN LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER IT GETS THE TOUGH STAINS OUT and then we watched kid eating pomegranate sitting sideways at the seats next to him because he didn’t want him to spill them on himself. Looking back it was probably just his mom exaggerating because she didn’t want to have to deal with stains and laundry. A slight parenting trick if I do say so my self.

If you try to use your eyes to look back into your brain they’ll get stuck and you’ll be blind forever.

It’s a bit of a spin-off between the other eyeball myth, “If you cross your eyes to much they’ll get stuck forever.” I never believed that one, but I believed this brain one. A friend told me once if you tried to look at the back of your head with your eyes you can see your brain and we spent the whole day trying to do it. Then when I went home I asked my mom about it and she said, “Don’t do that, they’ll get stuck.” *T R A U M A*  I think I believed it so quickly because if you try to move your eyes more then your “rotation limit” it kind of hurts because your eyes aren’t supposed to look back in your head like that. I thought it was kind of my body saying, “This is a warning!” I know it’s not true but it’s still always in the back of my mind.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , .