~A Fantasy Novel~

Sacred Writing Time Challenge

In a house there lived an ambitious, courageous chihuahua named Anika. Not a passionate wide, giant house, filled with gold and a cozy smell, nor yet a sticky, sly, urban house with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a chihuahua-house, and that means happiness.

One day, after a troubling visit from the golden retriever Olivia, Anika leaves her house and sets out in search of three frozen motorcycles. A quest undertaken in the company of ghosts, pixies and mysterious elves.

In the search for the golden retriever-guarded motorcycles, Anika surprises even herself with her intelligence and skill as an adventurer.

During her travels, Anika rescues peanut butter, a heirloom belonging to Olivia. But when Olivia refuses to try smiling, their friendship is over.

However, Olivia is wounded at the Battle of The Friendship just before Anika preforms some serious singing.

Anika accepts one of the three frozen motorcycles and returns home to her house a very wealthy chihuahua.

To be continued. . .

2 thoughts on “~A Fantasy Novel~

1. Hi, I am Mrs. Frazier. I teach 1st grade in Ohio. I am wondering how you got the idea for this story? Do you see yourself in either of the characters?

• Well Ms. Haseltine had a challenge for us to make a story with the words peanut butter, motorcycle, and chihuahua and I just went from there! 🙂