I finished my first notebook!

So, yes, you read the title correctly. I finished my first notebook! Well, technically, it’s not my first. I’ve had a lot of diaries before but I’ve never finished them. I can’t tell you how many diaries I started but not finished.  Not because I don’t want to tell you, but because I honestly don’t know. I would probably write like 2 pages in it (at average) and then wait a year to start a new one. My short attention span was definitely a part of it. Or maybe because I just got bored with the work in progress I just wanted to watch TV and stuff. I remember I had this one diary that I wrote a lot in, but I never finished it. I don’t know where I put it. Starting is easy but how do you finish? I kept stalling. Every. Single. Time. I usually just lose them, I don’t think I have any of my diaries except this sacred writing time notebook, which is very sad to me….  🙁  I really tried to use this one effectively, especially since I’m older and Ms. Haseltine BOUGHT these for us, with real money! Today was my last page in my notebook, so I tried to make it really pretty. It wasn’t really an entry, it was more of like a to-do list and plans.. but I think it was a really nice page. I’m glad Ms. Haseltine had us write everyday. I enjoy writing more then I used to. Writing can be a lonely, frustrating, business. Thank you Ms. Haseltine! On to my next notebook/diary! (I will make sure to keep this one in a secure place, where I will not lose it.)

3 thoughts on “I finished my first notebook!

1. Aw, that’s awesome! Wish that you had those other diaries. I personally want a journal. Now that we’re all growing up, our decisions are important, and I want to keep a record with me. What better than a journal to keep those memories? Also, I think that you are a really good writer, and I’m pretty sure that you used that notebook well.