Things I Am Grateful For

Sorry I missed writing yesterday. I had no motivation. I’m making it up today by writing 2 posts today!!

1. My eyes that can see and my ears that can hear. Some people never experience these gifts in life.
2. My drive to never give up. Everything I do in life I always put in 100 percent.
3. My love for others. I care deeply about other people. I love making people smile and bringing positive change in their life.

4. My family. This is probably cliche but I wouldn’t be who I am without them. A lot of my personality has been shaped by their influence. Also, I’m thankful for everything they’ve done for me. From buying me clothes & supplies to putting up with my moodiness,  😛

2. Friends! I’ve run across a few fake friends but I’m happy to say I’ve found my true friends. They’ve always been there for me and supported me through every decision. And, they’ve never let me down. I’m so happy they’re in my life.

3. LIFE. Just life in general is something I’m grateful for. Being able to wake up everyday & experience so many different things is amazing. I’m grateful to be here. I’m grateful to feel all the feelings we’re able to feel, and see all of the things we’re able to see. Just…everything (: <3

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged .

One thought on “Things I Am Grateful For